Since 1988, AIDS Action’s Health Library has provided reliable and up-to-date information about HIV treatment and wellness.
We’re here to help people with HIV and their partners, families, and friends, as well as healthcare and social-service providers stay on top of advances in HIV and AIDS research. We also provide information on related illnesses, such as viral hepatitis, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), and tuberculosis (TB).
You can access the Health Library’s extensive online resources by using the pull-down menus below. The menus are arranged by major themes, such as “Learning About HIV” and “HIV Treatment and Cure Research.” When you click on each pull-down menu, you’ll find a list of Library web pages related to that theme.
Altogether, the Library staff has created more than 240 topic pages related to HIV, hepatitis C, STIs, and TB. These pages have links to thousands of recent fact sheets, articles, and reports in English and Spanish.
In addition to continually updating our online resources, the Health Library offers several other services, which include:
- Answering questions about HIV and other infectious diseases, as well as associated health conditions, wellness, and cutting-edge research and trends.
- Tracking and summarizing news about infectious disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, policy, and epidemiology.
- Providing technical assistance to support the health education activities of Massachusetts-based clinical and social-service providers.
- Developing print information packets on the wide range of health topics described above. These information packets can be tailored to your specific needs and interests.
- Publishing the HIV and Hepatitis Health Disparities Update, a free online newsletter featuring news on health disparities in HIV, viral hepatitis, and related conditions.
Health Library Contact Information
Katie Skarzynski, Health Library Manager
Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, object given in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas04_data02/50/2873350/html/wp-content/plugins/cptui-extended/inc/shortcode-functions.php on line 119