Supporting the work of the AIDS Action Committee is a great way to demonstrate your company’s philanthropic commitment to ending the HIV/AIDS epidemic and serving those living with the HIV/AIDS in Massachusetts and beyond. To speak to someone about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jacoba van Heugten at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 617.450.1512.
AIDS Action hosts fundraising events throughout the year, generating more than $2 million in revenue for the agency. Corporate support for these events helps underwrite expenses, ensuring that more money directly benefits those in need. Corporate sponsorship of an AIDS Action event makes a powerful statement about your organization as an active philanthropic member in Massachusetts communities.
Event sponsorship benefits may include:
- Company name and logo placement on marketing and promotional materials
- Acknowledgment in AIDS Action's email and print communications
- Primary placement of company name and logo on AIDS Action's website
- Primary placement of company banner at the event
- Opportunity to speak or otherwise have presence during the event
- Invitations and/or tickets to the event (if applicable)
- And more