Jobs & Internships
At AIDS Action, we work face-to-face with the people we serve, becoming partners in their health and wellbeing. As such, we need the most talented and dedicated team members to complete our work. If you possess the skills and drive to work in a dynamic, outcomes-oriented environment, changing the world around us, consider applying for one of the open positions listed below.
- Data and Programs Coordinator (MALE Center)
- Mental Health Clinician
- Scattered Site Stabilization Advocate
- AIDS Walk & 5K Run Campaign Intern
- Development Corporate and Foundations Intern
- Legal Intern
- Rental Assistance Program Intern
AIDS Action is an equal opportunity employer and actively seeks candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender community, people with HIV, and people in recovery.