Jobs & Internships
At AIDS Action, we work face-to-face with the people we serve, becoming partners in their health and wellbeing. As such, we need the most talented and dedicated team members to complete our work. If you possess the skills and drive to work in a dynamic, outcomes-oriented environment, changing the world around us, consider applying for one of the open positions listed below.
- Client Advocate - Cambridge
- Health Library Program Manager
- Needle Exchange Health Educator
- Peer Advocate
- Supportive Housing Advocate
- Tenant Based Rental Assistance Specialist
- Development Corporate and Foundations Intern
- Legal Intern
- Needle Exchange Program Intern
- Prevention Programs Specialist Intern
- Rental Assistance Program Intern
- Stabilization Intern
AIDS Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIDS Action is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation or identification, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work-related factors.