Jobs & Internships
At AIDS Action, we work face-to-face with the people we serve, becoming partners in their health and wellbeing. As such, we need the most talented and dedicated team members to complete our work. If you possess the skills and drive to work in a dynamic, outcomes-oriented environment, changing the world around us, consider applying for one of the open positions listed below.
- Behavioral Health Clinician - Bilingual
- Client Advocate - Bilingual
- Director of Housing Services
- Health Navigator - Needle Exchange and Overdose Prevention Program
- Manager of Annual Fund
- Manager of Client Advocacy (Boston)
- Manager of Fundraising Events
- MSM Outreach Specialist
- Needle Exchange and Overdose Prevention Coordinator (Amory St.)
- Peer Health Navigator
- Program Administrative Assistant
- Scattered Site Stabilization Advocate
- Stabilization Advocate - Bilingual
- Transgender Health Coordinator
- Utility Assistance Program Coordinator
- Young Adult Stabilization Advocate
Click here to view employment opportunities that are available at our partner organization, Fenway Health.
- Development Corporate and Foundations Intern
- Legal Intern
- Needle Exchange Program Intern
- PERY Educator
- Policy and Advocacy Intern
- Rental Assistance Program Intern
AIDS Action is an Equal Opportunity Employer. AIDS Action is strongly committed to diversity and inclusion, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation or identification, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work-related factors.
AIDS Action committee participates in E-Verify for all new hires. For more information, please visit E-Verify's website here.